Clinic Player Registration is now CLOSED
The Sport Source College-Style Clinic
Open to all players ages 14 - 19
December 3, 2021
12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
MoneyGram Soccer Park
NO REFUNDS ONCE ACCEPTED - SPACE IS LIMITED
College-Style Clinic Instructors:*
- as of January 17, 2022 - 3:57 am — Check Back Often For Updates!
* - This list is NOT final and is subject to change.
- The College Style Soccer Clinic is open to all players ages 14 to 19 playing competitive, high school, or recreational soccer. The program is designed to give players an opportunity to train with attending college coaches while being seen by other college coaches in attendance.
- NOTE: Each player is assigned a "jersey number" that corresponds with the coaches' book for tracking players. Players should not change assigned numbers with anyone. All Jerseys will be collected by the staff at the conclusion of the event.
- College-Style Clinic Format – Here Is What To Expect:
- Focus on Technical, Tactical, Physical and Psychological aspects for Forwards, Midfielders, Defenders and Goalkeepers
- Session 1: Technical — Performing Efficiently & Effectively On The Field
- Session 2: Tactical — Decision Making, Creating Opportunity & Field Awareness (By Position)
- Session 3: Physical — Speed, Agility, Quickness, Strength – Using Them To Your Advantage
- Session 4: Psychological — Mental Toughness, Dealing With Adversity & Performing Under Pressure
- Players will participate in small sided games using realistic training situations
- Each session is approximately 30 minutes long. Participants rotate among 4 "stations" while interacting with College Coaches
- College Prep Discussion at the conclusion of program
- Player Profile included in Coaches Package
Questions or Concerns?
- Contact: The Sport Source®
- Phone: 972-509-5707
- Fax: 972-984-1777
- Email: Showcase@TheSportSource.com